Please review the following guidelines prior to your visit.
COVID-19 Safety Plan for: SPRUCE KINGS SHOW HOME LOTTERY HOUSE
1. BEFORE YOUR VISIT, please complete a self-screening by answering the following questions:
Have you experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
Have you been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with Covid-19?
Have you been directed by Public Health to self-isolate?
Have you arrived from outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please postpone your visit to the Show Home until you can safely answer NO to all of the above questions.
2. Mask Usage: Masks are required once inside the garage of the Show Home. This is by order of the Provincial Health Officer mandating indoor mask usage.
3. Sanitization: Hand Sanitizer will be provided inside the front door of the garage. Please sanitize your hands before entering the Show Home.
4. Occupancy Limit: 6 persons at any one time. This includes the 2 Spruce Kings Show Home Lottery staff members who are always in the garage and/or house.
5. TOUCHLESS SHOW HOME: Our 2021-2022 Show Home is a TOUCHLESS SHOW HOME. To prevent any possible exposure to Covid-19, we ask that you do not touch anything during your visit. We will ensure that all room doors are always open for viewing and lights are on.
6. Viewing Duration: The Spruce Kings Show Home Lottery asks that you please limit your total visit length to 20 minutes or fewer. The Ticket Sales Process takes 3-5 minutes.
7. Physical Distancing: Please keep a distance of 2 meters or 6 feet wherever possible during your visit to the Show Home.
8. Cleaning Closures: The Show Home will be unavailable for viewing for a 10-minute window at 12:30, 2:00, & 3:30, at which time the garage door will be locked.
9. Occupancy Signage: At the entrance to the Show Home, a Occupancy Sign has been posted showing 6 persons maximum at any one time.